Monday, March 18, 2024

Seeing Challenges as Opportunities for Personal Growth

Seeing Challenges as Opportunities for Personal Growth: Seeing Challenges as Opportunities for Personal Growth › Dr. Linda Gadbois › Spiritual Sciences - Mystery School Teachings › Dr. Linda Gadbois

It can be difficult to really grasp how challenging situations, tragedies, and extreme hardships actually provide us with the basis for spiritual growth, but they're the only things that do. Many people think your "spiritual work" is separate from your daily life, when in fact, your daily is what provides you with the perfect means for growing yourself in new ways. We only "grow" when we're forced out of our comfort zone, where we're pushed to the end of our rope and are left not knowing where to go or what to do! I've had a very challenging life and it has provided me with the means for becoming who I am today, and this article is written from my experiences and how it was I used them to develop myself to a higher and more competent level of self-mastery . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment