Wednesday, November 22, 2023

The Miraculous Power of Intuition – “The Healing Power of a Mother’s Love”

The Miraculous Power of Intuition – “The Healing Power of a Mother’s Love”: The Miraculous Power of Intuition – “The Healing Power of a Mother’s Love” › Dr. Linda Gadbois › Spiritual Sciences - Mystery School Teachings

Thanksgiving has a very special meaning for me, because on this day 43 years ago, I went against all odds and was able to save my newborn son's life by following my intuition and pushing through adversity, and it changed me in everyway there is to be changed. While many people fear the challenges in their life, it's only through our challenges and difficulties that we grow in an expediential way and truly come to embrace the moral courage that lies hidden deep within us . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment