Monday, October 9, 2023

Spiritual Guidance, the Higher Capacity of Intuition, and Moral Sovereignty

Spiritual Guidance, the Higher Capacity of Intuition, and Moral Sovereignty: Spiritual Guidance, the Higher Capacity of Intuition, and Moral Sovereignty › Dr. Linda Gadbois › Spiritual Sciences - Mystery School Teachings

As a student and teacher of Spiritual Sciences I have encountered numerous attitudes and methods around the idea of intuition and what it means to receive “guidance” from a higher realm or spiritual beings of some kind. I’ve seen many confuse intuition with psychic abilities, which they often boast about with a fair amount of pride, or present as being a “gift” that’s designed to lure people in with a sense of mystery and intrigue, and still others who appear to be working with what they present as being a “team” of spiritual guides as “spiritual masters” who are available to assist them in making decisions for their life and walking their spiritual path in the best way possible. I won’t attempt to speak about these type of ideas and approach to interacting with the “spiritual world”, due to the fact that I’ve never been prone to this way of thinking nor have I found it meaningful or useful in the personal sense, and in all my experiences I have never found this to be true. In this article I’m only going to speak about what I know from experience and working intuitively with the higher spiritual faculties of our mind and soul in relation with a “higher state of being” that we’re always in a form of intimate conversation with inwardly, and which resides “above” (parallel to) this one in a fundamental state of polarity with the material world, which it ultimately serves to project, regulate, and govern from within . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment